Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Tudor Podcast

I am thrilled to announce a new dimension to The Tudor Blog: The Tudor Podcast!

For so long now I have been looking at ways to set my blog apart from the other Tudor Blogs I so admire, like The Anne Boleyn Files. Claire does such a wonderful job on her blog and is so much more prolific than I am that I'm just trying to find a way to beef-up The Tudor Blog a bit!

There is another reason for the development of The Tudor Podcast: I am developing a podcast for my day job and this is the perfect way to research, practice, and perfect my podcasting techniques. I get to do all of this practice utilizing topics about which I am passionate and always interested.

As I am just embarking on this project, I'm not yet sure what the topic of me first podcast will be. But I will check my 16th century calendar (yes, I have one and I am developing it for this site too!) and choose a timely topic or subject.

I am VERY interested to know what you think and whether you are interested in a podcast on Tudor topics? Feel free to leave a comment and as always, thanks for visiting The Tudor Blog.

-k

3 comments:

  1. I like your blog, Your blog is always fascinating to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be interesting.

    I follow a few blogs on economics - large readerships - but whenever I listen to their podcasts it's amateur hour. The worst thing is when they laugh at their own jokes, followed by dead air. Marketticker blogtalk is an example.

    You write very well, so I hope you broadcast with the same skill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shtove -
    I was in radio for about 20 years (left last year) so hopefully I won't be too annoying!
    -k

    ReplyDelete