Friday, June 12, 2009

Stylewatch: Anne Boleyn's look is HOT!



Seems as though I was a bit ahead of my time last year when I began incorporating elements of Anne Boleyn's style into my own. Of course, I used Halloween 2008 as the perfect cover for dressing in full Anne costume (even getting long dark hair extensions!) and then keeping some of the look for many months after.
I only had the hair removed in March because it was beginning to tangle - it still looked HOT! Oh, and I never went for the severe middle part - trust me, we're all better off.


Just months after my style shift, Anne Boleyn's look began hitting the runways - as interpreted by the top designers.

From Female First UK:
Anne Boleyn is making a fashion comeback this season, as Tudor style takes over the beauty world.
John Rocha was one of the first to sample this look on his catwalk for London Fashion Week, so expect it to go mainstream any day now.

The large furry headband look may not be at the top of your fashion hot list at the minute, but come early autumn they will likely be everywhere.

Other Tudor-styles that are set to be massive in the beauty world next season include the loose chignon hairstyle, fixed in place with a pearl hair net and severe centre partings.

See full article here: Beauty Buzz: Anne Boleyn Hair

And another cool article on Tudor Fashion: The New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment